Monday, October 07, 2013

First Idea for Shoeboxes

Ok these are super easy to make.
 
You will need:
the Large size craft sticks
craft glue
paint brush
pictures for the puzzle
some thing to cut them apart I use an old blade in my rotary cutter, you could use an exacto knife (I would probably cut myself).
 
I print out pictures from the internet.
I just Google and click on the image search option.

 
I print the pictures on white card stock, you could use old greeting cards or even pictures from magazines.
Once you have the picture I do several at a time.
 
Take your craft glue and water it down you want this pretty thin. I keep mine in a Styrofoam bowl and then if I have any left slide it in a zip close plastic bag for later.
 
You will "paint" the back of the picture and place the craft sticks across the back of the picture. These will dry pretty fast.
 
I so several at a time, usually 8-10. Once I have "painted" and placed the sticks. I place them to the side. As soon as I get finished with the last one I go to the first one and cut it apart. Then I place them in a plastic baggie.
 
You may think these are simple to do but depending on the picture they can be pretty tough. I found a pictures of an wall board with animals. I did these for older boys. This one is pretty tough.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment