Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Ok this post is for Cricut owners. I own a cricut and  use it to make memory card games, and fishing games. Yesterday I found a jig saw puzzle JPG that I can use to cut out jog saw puzzles for shoeboxes. I will use the program Sure Cuts A lot and my printer and of course my cricut to cut. I am not promoting anything here just using the resources I have available.

Here is the jig saw puzzle cutting JPG.

I will then take a picture. Such as the one below. This will make 2 on one 8 1/2 X 11 card stock.
I will print out the picture them place on my cricut mat. Place the puzzle cut file in inkscape, and save it as a plain svg. open the puzzle svg in Sure Cuts A lot. Then I will cut the puzzle, I will place this in a zip lock baggie, with the smaller picture so they will know what they are trying to make it look like.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, love it. Glad you posted the link on Crafting for Shoeboxes. I write Clip With Purpose. http://www.clipwithpurpose.com/
    I would love to follow you on Pinterest (we also have a Pinterest Board), but the buttons at the top don't seem to be linking.
    Looking forward to reading all your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the messed up links they are now working. I have found you site and love it!!!!!! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete