Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Tic Tac Toe THREE in a row!!!!!!!

 
Ok here is another easy Shoebox Filler. I love this because it can be shared, who knows when God will have a child that gets a shoebox share with a child that does not get a shoebox and this will allow the child that got the shoebox an opportunity to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
 
 
What you will need:
Felt either sheets or Yardage (I get yardage) check the Remnant Section 
Sharpie Marker (permanent)
Something for marker (I use fun foam)
Zip close Plastic Baggies
 
1) cut the felt into square just a tad bit smaller than the baggies
2) Mark the board on the felt square with the sharpie
3) Cut the fun foam into 1 inch squares (I use either my rotary cutter or a big paper cutter). You will need 5 of 2 different colors.
4) place all in the baggie. Tic Tac Toe  Three in a Row!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment