Monday, October 07, 2013

First of many I hope

     If you are at this little blog, well then you are either lost or you suffer from the same disorder that I and my immediate family suffer from. It is OSD or Obsessive Shoebox Disorder. This all started a few years back when my daughter Deborah wanted to get a youth project started at our church Middleville Baptist Church. Well we attended a meeting for Operation Christmas Child (OCC). She literally sat the entire meeting jumping up and down in her chairs whispering " I have to do this MOM".  To cut to the chase she joined as a year around volunteer, I followed, then her father, her older brother and her Grandma (my mother).
     Well I have started this blog with just one thing in mind. I want to equip more people to pack more shoeboxes. I will do this with simple craft ideas. These will follow. So welcome aboard and PACK MORE SHOEBOXES!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing a new shoe box blog...lots of great ones out there...and all together they add up to many great ideas for packing more and better shoe boxes. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete